Get ready for the fourth annual Winter Camp-in, coming up February 16. Starting last year, we turned this into a real event with voting for Best in Show. The winner will get an engraved plaque they can hang in their trailer. Everyone, every where invited. This is a do something with your trailer, wherever you are, and send Mabel the pictures for the slideshow. Click the link below for more info and to see the slideshows from the first three years!
- Feb 16, 2013 - Fourth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere You Are!
- Apr 11-14, 2013 - NSSO Scottys on the Mississippi, West Memphis, AR
- May 24-27, 2013 - NSSO at Flintlock, Boone, NC
- Jul 11-15, 2013 - NSSO Scottys on Lake Superior, Pictured Rocks National Shoreline, MI
- Sep 8-14, 2013 - NSSO in the Adirondacks, NY
- Oct 3-6, 2013 - NSSO at Letchworth, Castile, NY
- Dec 23-28, 2013 - NSSO Scottys in Savannah, GA
- Dec 22-28, 2014 - NSSO Scottys in Sarasota, FL
- Sep 7-11, 2016 - NSSO returns to Acadia National Park
Nancy, Butch and Pam met at the Gilmore Car Museum
to see the 1953 GM Futurliner. WOW!
See more pics...
Welcome Five New Members from Five States
- Mike Braddock, Wilmington
- Patrick Clark, Pittsburgh
- John & Barb Frank, Bristow
Looking to buy or sell a trailer?
The NSSO is very picky when it comes to recommending trailer restorers. We are proud to announce we have added a fourth member to this exclusive group, Classic Trailer Specialists in East Jordan, Michigan. Tom Bernot has requested that I remove his listing as he is simply too busy at this time to take on any more projects. Perhaps after he retires from his real job. More info...
Retro/Trailer Sites, Blogs &Online Magazines
795 members on our Facebook "Page" and our Facebook "Group" has 347 members. Join us now to get in on all the Scotty talk and fun!
Join our Facebook Group
NSSO Website Stats
Another slow month on the website. Only 7,000 visitors who viewed 30,000 pages. We will be picking up in February, for sure as people start thinking about getting ready to camp. Are you ready? How about joining us for the Fourth Annual Winter Camp-in? See more info above and be sure to watch the first three years' slideshows. Will you be voted Best in Show this year? Not if you don't join us!
Mike Coumas bought a 1957 Serro Scotty teardrop, number 9 of 225
Anne & Randy are skinning their rebuild with new skin.
Bill making some repairs to "Tater"
Bob Clark got out camping
Mabel's next project colors and patterns, her 1978 Boler
Mike Braddock has quite a
project on his hands.
Nancy reflected in Ted's new
full moon hubcaps.
Purchased at Hubcap Mikes
The Kesters just finished up their 1967 rebuild and will be taking a maiden voyage with it soon. Beautiful. Have fun!
Marc should be ready for the Winter Camp-in with his newly redone 1962
We will be seeing the Courseys at the Mississippi River camp-out in April
Tom Sawyer RV Park on the Mississippi