Merry Christmas everyone!
Looking for a Christmas present idea? Mabel swears by her cordless Rockwell Sonicrafter. It works great!
Still time to book for Skidaway Island for December's event. The campground does not assign sites when you reserve, but when you arrive. Mabel has contacted them and they know we are coming and we should all be close to each other.
Check out all the other gatherings to see if we are coming to a locale near you. Booking now into 2016.
- Dec 23-29, 2013 - Skidaway Island State Park, Savannah, GA
- Feb. 15, 2014 - Fifth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere You Are!
- April 12-18, 2014 - Shenandoah River State Park, Bentonville, VA
- May 9-11, 2014 - Spring Fling, Salisbury Beach, MA (hosted by Heidi & David Rowell)
- May 22-26, 2014 - Flintlock Campground, Boone, NC
- Aug. 21-24, 2014 - Lake Francis State Park, Pittsburg, NH
- Sep. 10-14, 2014 - Buck's Pocket State Park, Grove Oak, AL
- Oct. 17-19, 2014 - Old Man's Cave (Hocking Hills), Logan, OH
- Oct. 17-19, 2014 - Hoot & Howl, Salisbury Beach, MA (hosted by Heidi & David Rowell)
- Dec 22-28, 2014 - Myakka River State Park, Lake Sarasota, FL
- Feb 14, 2015 - Sixth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere you are!
- May 14-17, 2015 - Yonah Mountain Campground, Cleveland, GA
- May 21-26, 2015 - Flintlock Campground, Boone, NC (hosted by Bill and Kat Straight)
- Sep. 9-13, 2015 - Fishermen's Memorial Campground, Narragansett, RI
- Dec. 26-30, 2015 - Manatee Springs State Park, Chiefland, FL
- Sep 7-11, 2016 - Returning to Acadia National Park
- See Previous NSSO Camp-out pictures
Welcome New Members
- Ruth Marie Clarke, Millsboro
- Jim & Donna Stoughton, Shoals
- Diane Edwards, Nobleboro
- John Martell, Harpswell
- Lisa Julian, North Weymouth
- Susan Ramirez, Greensboro
- Tom & Margaret Dosch, Sandy Lake
Looking to buy or sell a trailer?
The NSSO is very picky when it comes to recommending trailer restorers. and we recommend only the best. That does not, however, negate your due diligence when contracting with someone to restore or make repairs to your trailer. More info...
1050 members on our Facebook "Page" and our Facebook "Group" has 666 members. Join us now to get in on all the Scotty talk and fun!
Join our Facebook Group
The year is not over yet but so far our website has had over five million hits! That's a lot of bandwidth. As usual, this time of year our website numbers go down. Nearly 6000 unique visitors who made nearly 9000 visits and viewed over 20,000 pages
Our busiest day in November was Nov. 14 (weird) when we had 1100 visitors who viewed a lot of pages.
More than half of our visitors are using Windows, with 33% using Macintosh computers. Sad to see 29% are still using Internet Explorer for their browser. Chrome is so much better (16% are using it), or, Firefox (11% use it) and both are free downloads. Do it, you won't regret it!
Be thinking about the upcoming fifth annual Winter Camp-in,
Anywhere you are!
It will be held Saturday, Feb 15.
More info and slideshows...
Mabel said goodbye to Rudy.
He moves to a new life in Kentucky with Donald and Teresa.
Jim and Donna's 1985 Scotty
We will be seeing them in Savannah!
Alan has started!
Beau and Pam have enlisted the help of a professional, Jessica. It won't be long now!
The Campbells picked up a project Scotty
Dan C. has made some progress
And Dan R. has sold all of his Scottys. His new winter project is the Scamp.
Ian's Scotty is now in hibernation
James H. is the lucky man that won the free Scotty lottery.
A nicer than expected 1982 HiLander
Wow, look at the Jarzomski's pretty interior
Jim C. is making progress
Mabel's antique (1935) suitcase bed is finished and she is now ready to head to Savannah.
Have bed - will travel.
Mike C's new 1977 Scotty interior