Bill and Kat's handsome grandson Austin
Still time to book for Skidaway Island for December's event. The campground does not assign sites when you reserve, but when you arrive. Mabel will be contacting them with our names so be sure you let Mabel know you have reserved so she can ask we all be put together.
Check out all the other gatherings to see if we are coming to a locale near you. Booking now into 2016.
- Dec 23-29, 2013 - Skidaway Island State Park, Savannah, GA
- Feb. 15, 2014 - Fifth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere You Are!
- April 12-18, 2014 - Shenandoah River State Park, Bentonville, VA
- May 9-11, 2014 - Spring Fling, Salisbury Beach, MA (hosted by Heidi & David Rowell)
- May 22-26, 2014 - Flintlock Campground, Boone, NC
- Aug. 21-24, 2014 - Lake Francis State Park, Pittsburg, NH
- Sep. 10-14, 2014 - Buck's Pocket State Park, Grove Oak, AL
- Oct. 17-19, 2014 - Old Man's Cave (Hocking Hills), Logan, OH
- Oct. 17-19, 2014 - Hoot & Howl, Salisbury Beach, MA (hosted by Heidi & David Rowell)
- Dec 22-28, 2014 - Myakka River State Park, Lake Sarasota, FL
- Feb 14, 2015 - Sixth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere you are!
- May 14-17, 2015 - Yonah Mountain Campground, Cleveland, GA
- May 21-26, 2015 - Flintlock Campground, Boone, NC (hosted by Bill and Kat Straight)
- Sep. 9-13, 2015 - Fishermen's Memorial Campground, Narragansett, RI
- Dec. 26-30, 2015 - Manatee Springs State Park, Chiefland, FL
- Sep 7-11, 2016 - Returning to Acadia National Park
- See Previous NSSO Camp-out pictures
The NSSO camped for a second time at the beautiful Letchworth State Park in western New York. 17 trailers attended - good turnout
Watch the slideshow...
A whole bunch of Scotty owners did their recurring fall event at the "Que" in PA.
See more pics...
Welcome New Members
- Debbie Davis, Eureka Springs
- Alain Mazer, Carlsbad
- Tony Robichaud, Lakeport
- James Deason, Youngstown
- Daniel Graham, Ocklawaha
- Anthony DaSilva, Lilburn
- Sheri Tipton, Statesboro
- Mary & David Trost, Hogansville
- Keith Hamill, Williamstown
- Tara & Todd Jones, Rochester
- Charles Luceno, Yorktown Heights
- Ric Queen, Galloway
- Wayne and Susan Schechter, Liberty Township
- Mary Beth Jarzomski, Erie
Looking to buy or sell a trailer?
The NSSO is very picky when it comes to recommending trailer restorers. and we recommend only the best. That does not, however, negate your due diligence when contracting with someone to restore or make repairs to your trailer. More info...
1029 members on our Facebook "Page" and our Facebook "Group" has 623 members. Join us now to get in on all the Scotty talk and fun!
Join our Facebook Group
8000 visits made by 5000 unique visitors. They viewed over 31,000 pages, for an average visit each of 5:05 minutes.
Something new added to my stats server, demographics. They may be skewed as not everyone has a demographics profile. But:
46% of our visitors are female, 54% male.
In addition, by age:
- 18-24: 27.5%
- 25-34: 33.5%
- 35-44: 15.5%
- 45-54: 12.5%
- 55-64: 5.5%
- 65+: 5.5%
NSSO theme song,
The Ballad of John Serro
A new group for Serro Scotty motorhome owners has been formed. They are not affiliated with the NSSO, but we are happy to promote them. If you own a Scotty motorhome. Check them out!
This is how Mabel installs her safety chains. A 3/8 diameter bolt, through the outside arms of the tongue. Washer/chain/washer and a washer and locking nut on the inside.
See a bigger picture
Anne and Randy took their
'64 Scotty to another
The Aylwards aquired one of the elusive 1961 15'
Front Kitchen/Side Dinettes
Beau and Pam hired a professional, Jessica, to paint their Scotty. Beautiful Jessica!
Mabel's boler will be ready for Savannah in December, all new LED lights and they work!
Gary and Liz got out and camped at the beach.
Looking good Gary!
Heather and Buttercup made their debut!
Beautiful job Heather!
The Hillins also made a debut!
Jim Clark has his new floor in.
And Jim Deason is getting started on his project
John Frank is hanging
with the Hot Rods
Judi and Rainbow
Nathan, Nathan and Eddie did a local camp-out in their Scotty
And look, a 1962 Shasta Compact followed Don home, just in time for a