Still time to book at Letchworth for this weekend's event. The 700 (dog) loop is full but plenty of other spots are available in other loops. Temps are looking at 70s with nights in the 50s. Letchworth has electric hook-ups as well as nice bathrooms and hot showers. Check out the links below for more information. Check out all the new gatherings added since last month. Booking now into 2016.
- Oct 3-6, 2013 - Letchworth State Park, Castile, NY
- Dec 23-29, 2013 - Skidaway Island State Park, Savannah, GA
- Feb. 15, 2014 - Fifth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere You Are!
- April 12-18, 2014 - Shenandoah River State Park, Bentonville, VA
- May 16-18, 2014 - Spring Fling, Salisbury Beach, MA (hosted by Heidi & David Rowell)
- May 22-26, 2014 - Flintlock Campground, Boone, NC
- Aug. 21-24, 2014 - Lake Francis State Park, Pittsburg, NH
- Sep. 10-14, 2014 - Buck's Pocket State Park, Grove Oak, AL
- Oct. 17-19, 2014 - Old Man's Cave (Hocking Hills), Logan, OH
- Oct. 17-19, 2014 - Hoot & Howl, Salisbury Beach, MA (hosted by Heidi & David Rowell)
- Dec 22-28, 2014 - Myakka River State Park, Lake Sarasota, FL
- Feb 14, 2015 - Sixth annual Winter Camp-in, Anywhere you are!
- May 14-17, 2015 - Yonah Mountain Campground, Cleveland, GA
- May 21-26, 2015 - Flintlock Campground, Boone, NC (hosted by Bill and Kat Straight)
- Sep. 9-13, 2015 - Fishermen's Memorial Campground, Narragansett, RI
- Dec. 26-30, 2015 - Manatee Springs State Park, Chiefland, FL
- Sep 7-11, 2016 - Returning to Acadia National Park
- See Previous NSSO Camp-out pictures
The NSSO camped for a week in the beautiful
Adirondack Park. This is the view from site 8
at Lake Durant State Park in Blue Mountain Lake.
Watch the slideshow...
Jane and Don attended another vintage trailer rally
in Brattleboro, VT. See more pics...
- Jamie Clark, Levant
- Ronald Grammont, Eliot
- David Margolis, Portland
- Dick, Marge & Beth Bedell, Strongsville
- Tom Terleski, Canfield
- Jim Clark, Duncannon
- Tom Thurston, Carlisle
- Gwen Zollinger, Jeannette
Looking to buy or sell a trailer?
The NSSO is very picky when it comes to recommending trailer restorers. and we recommend only the best. That does not, however, negate your due diligence when contracting with someone to restore or make repairs to your trailer. More info...
Retro/Trailer Sites, Blogs &Online Magazines
1003 members on our Facebook "Page" and our Facebook "Group" has 582 members. Join us now to get in on all the Scotty talk and fun!
Join our Facebook Group
September was slightly less busy than August as kids got back to school and thoughts are towards putting the Scotty up for the winter.
Our ten busiest countries, in order, are United States, Canada, Ukraine, China, Romania, France, Vietnam, Russian Federation, Germany and Israel.
The majority of our visitors spend 2-5 minutes per visit.
The top downloads from our site are the Fuller a/c solution, salvage yards listing, Dometic manual, towing guide, Ovenette manual, 1969 Scotty manual, toilet manuals and the 1977 Scotty ad pdf.
Anne and Randy got out, but
without the jeep this time
If Mabel wasn't out camping so much, she might have made more progress on the boler
But, Mabel is buying some wonderful items for her next year's project. These were found in the ADK
The Bullards attended a rally with their HiLander.
Check out Heather's beautiful cushions!
Jim Clark IS making progress
John camped in Virginia
The Workman's camped on the beach in California
Marlee and Dom got a few days in at Salisbury Beach in MA
Mike, Jamie and Ottis made it out.
Check out Ottis...
Rochonne got her HiLander painted.
Check out Scott's interior. Bins are from Target.
Vegard out and about with his Scotty in Norway and neighboring countries!
Sandy has her Scotty "Somethin"
all fixed up.